Saturday, May 25, 2013

Walking Iten's Acres: Prevarication May 25, 2013

I'm going to sue. Whom you ask? The weather channel, all the weatherpersons on the local channels, and the Farmer's Almanac. Why you ask? They declared that there would be no frost in Ohio after May 15th. Prevaricators. ("Liars" sounds so harsh.) Charges you ask? Extreme physical trauma. I should not have had to cover a zillion plants on May 24th. Severe emotional stress. It is impossible to cover all the plants that have come up that would be susceptible to frost on May 25th. I had to choose. Heartbreaking. Evidence you ask? We have them all on tape. Well, FA is on paper. "The frost date for Ohio is May 15th. You can go buy your flowers now and plant them worry free." Open and shut case--the wretches. Oh, don't give me this "we can't control the weather" excuse. Then, quit acting as if you can. Quit trying to be the Nostradamus of weather. (He didn't know what he was talking about either, by the way.) All that you own will be mine. Heh, heh. Hey, maybe it's a conspiracy? Maybe the nurseries pay them to say that? We buy our flowers, plant them, the frost comes. Flowerslaughter occurs. We beauty addicts have to go buy some more to replace the ones that got the cold shoulder. Hmmmmm. I'll have to have my lawyers check their bank statements. I will own the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment